We run our tours rain or shine! However, if are going to experience inclement weather that may deem unsafe, we reserve the right to cancel any tour departure for weather/safety reasons and will provide a full refund for any tour cancelled by the company. The decision is made by the head guide the day before your tour date (as close as we can get to look at the weather forecast). We will either send out a confirmation for your tour or let you know the options if the tour is canceled. Please see our cancelation and change policies for more details.